7 Comments

1. Mary Bertsch on October 31, 2017 at 4:27 am

Check out the new Avon incentives where you can earn 40% of all sales. Avon even teaches your the steps to earning over $1000 in 90 days. Who is up for the challenge?

• Mary Kay Neurohr on August 21, 2020 at 12:43 pm

I am thinking about selling Avon, just wondered how your doing now that Covid is here. Also would like to see a book to see if this is really what I want.

• Mary Bertsch on August 22, 2020 at 5:46 pm

Hi Mary Kay,

My sales at the beginning of Covid were down but then they got much better. The summer is always a slow time due to people on vacation, etc. I predict sales going up now and blossoming during Christmas time. You can view the online Avon brochure here https://www.avon.com/brochure?rep=mbertsch. It is the exact same Avon catalog as the paper one. If you want me to mail you a brochure, please email me your address.

There are 2 options to become an Avon Representative: sign up to sell Avon for free – includes free website and free online training (no brochures or products) or $30 kit – includes free website and free online training (plus brochures & products). You can view the details about joining Avon online at http://joinonlinenow.com.

Hope to hear from you soon, Mary Kay!

Your Avon Representative,
        Mary Bertsch

2. leah alipit on October 25, 2019 at 9:03 am

Hi ma’am. I’m Leah, newbie dealer of AVON in the Philippines. May I know please how to do online selling?

• Mary Bertsch on October 25, 2019 at 12:25 pm

Hi Leah,

Congrats on selling Avon! Here is a blog post I wrote on a few tips on selling Avon online. https://thinkbeautytoday.com/sell-avon-online-free/

I have been selling Avon online since 2010. Selling Avon online is fun but it does take lots of work. Avon has some awesome training in the USA called Avon Social. Not sure if you have that in the Philippines. My best resource for learning how to do something is to search online. You will find many free learning tutorials on YouTube.

Have fun but take one day at a time! Yes, selling Avon online is worth it!

Mary

3. Jen Perry on August 30, 2020 at 1:31 pm

Thank you for this article. I’ve had a slight interest in learning to be a blogger and have very recently become an Avon rep. You’ve given me hope that it’s possible to earn real money with Avon.

• Mary Bertsch on August 31, 2020 at 12:20 pm

Hi Jen,

Yes, selling Avon online can be very profitable. I love being creative in finding ways I market my direct sales business online.

Hoping you find success as an Avon representative!

Mary Bertsch, Ind Avon Sales Representative