AVON SKIN SO SOFT - BEST Bath Oil & Lotion Prices
What is Avon Skin So Soft?
One of Avon's most well-known product lines is the Skin So Soft collection. Skin So Soft is a bath oil and body lotion that moisturizes dry, flaky uncomfortable skin. And now there are so many different scents and types to choose from!
When was Avon Skin So Soft first made?
Avon Skin So Soft was first introduced in 1961 as a product with natural oils to soften skin. Approximately 40 million bottles have sold since it first came out for sale to the public.
What Oil is in Skin So Soft?
Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil is a jojoba-infused luxury bath oil that helps your skin stay moisturized and protected. It has an uplifting botanical and herbal scent which will make bathing more enjoyable for both the body and soul.
Which Skin So Soft is an Insect Repellent?
Skin So Soft Bug Guard has a full collection of mosquito repellent and DEET-free bug sprays and lotions for your outdoor adventures.
What are the Scents of Skin So Soft Bath Oil?
There are three main scents of Skin So Soft bath oil.
- The Original Skin So Soft has a fresh herbal scent
- Avon Soft & Sensual has a spicy floral scent
- Radiant Moisture Bath oil is scented with peony musk
How to use Avon Skin So Soft Bath Oil?
To keep your skin soft and moisturized all day use the iconic Skin So Soft bath oil. You can either add a small amount of oil to the bathwater or apply it directly after bathing.
What Types of Products are in the Skin So Soft Collection?
Today we have many different products in the Skin So Soft line.
Avon Skin So Soft Bath Oil Reviews
"This bath oil smells wonderful, and after adding a tablespoon to my bath, I was instantly relaxed. The light oil left my skin feeling ultra soft and velvety smooth. Best of all, it locks in much-needed moisture, so bath after bath, my skin stays nourished and looking healthy."
I've used SSS for years now,always my favorite moisturizer.A relaxed day or night bath with a little SSS in your water.
I've used this for years. I love the scent and how it makes my skin feel.
I use this for a fly/skeeter spray for my horses. It seems to last longer than the equine spray I normally use.
I use it every time I get out of the shower!!! And I also use it to keep mosquitoes away!!! I swear it's the ONLY thing that works in Florida
Skin So Soft Bath Oil
America's most popular bath oil is Avon's Skin So Soft. This bath product has been around for years. I remember using it as a child in the bathtub.
Imagine pampering yourself in a luxury bath oil that helps your skin and mind with its uplifting botanical and herbal scent. It softens your rough and dry skin with its moisture-locking formula. Keeps your skin amazingly soft with irritation.
Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil Review
"I've used Skin so Soft for over 50 years, I think. Nothing else has ever compared to it. Ordering was fast and easy which is great, since I've found it hard to find it in this area."
Radiant Moisture Bath Oil Review
"This product is very refreshing and smells really good. It makes my skin soft and smooth."
Soft & Sensual Bath Oil Review
"Great scent. Love the bonus size. I have lived in Colorado or Wyoming most of my life. Beautiful country, but arid year-round. Skin So Soft is perfect for keeping my skin moisturized."
Comforting Shea Bath Oil Review
"Used this after my shower, and felt very luxurious. Not heavy like baby oil and not greasy. I have very dry skin and for the 1st time, it glowed. I had glowing shoulders that looked naturally healthy. Big fan. Loved the large size for the price."
Nourishment Coconut Oil Body Wash
Avon offers a luxurious cleansing coconut oil body wash that lathers up to purify your skin as it deeply nourishes and softens with vitamin E. Our premium Supreme Nourishment Coconut Oil Collection enriches the body's surface for hours of sumptuously nurtured, supple skin.
Skin So Soft Lotions
This is the best Avon body lotion for dry skin in the winter. Avon's luxurious body lotion with jojoba oil locks in moisture. You will have relief from chafing and irritation from winter dryness. Skin So Soft lotion is great for sensitive skin and dermatologist tested.
Check out these popular Skin So Soft body lotions, body souffle, and gelled body oil.
Avon Hair Removal
The Avon Fresh & Smooth Hair removal creams are not only an easy way to remove unwanted body and facial hair but also condition the skin making for a smoother feel. The unscented formula contains aloe vera and meadowfoam oil that makes these products gentle.
Skin So Soft Deodorant
Invisible, all-day protection for freshness all day. The Skin So Soft Soft & Sensual deodorant is dermatologist tested and free of harmful ingredients. It doesn't contain phthalates, parabens, sulfates so you can feel confident in using a gentle formula.
Avon Skin So Soft Hand Lotions
Skin So Soft hand creams come in 3 formulas that are formulated to absorb quickly into skin for extra moisturization without feeling greasy or heavy on your hands.
- Radiant Moisture Replenishing Hand Cream
- Soft & Sensual Replenishing Hand Cream
- Skin So Soft Original Replenishing Hand Cream
Lip Balms by Skin So Soft
Enjoy two Skin So Soft Lip Balms to moisturize your dry lips. Your lips will thank you.
- Original Lip Balm
- Supreme Nourishment Coconut Oil Lip Balm
Skin So Soft Uses
There are many personal and household uses for Skin So Soft bath oil. Have you seen the list of over 100 Uses for Skin So Soft?
Get relief from dry skin, repelling insects, household cleansing uses, use for horses, dogs and cats, and many more.
Have you ever had to remove crayon from a wall, or appliance? Give Skin So Soft cleaning hack a try.
Read all 100 of the Avon Skin So Soft uses for personal care, household cleaning, vehicle cleaning, care for your dogs, cats, horses and even more.
Over 100 Avon Skin So Soft Uses
*Skin-So-Soft bath oil is approved by the FDA/CDA only as a bath oil. This list of uses comes from customers. Avon makes no claims of these uses, nor have they.
Avon Skin So Soft Personal Uses
- It's a bath oil and after shower moisturizer.
- It can be used to remove makeup.
- Great tanning oil (no sunscreen).
- Hot oil treatment to soften cuticles.
- Great massage oil for tired muscles.
- Cleans off tape marks left from bandages on skin.
- Cleans ink off the skin.
- Insect repellent.
- Helps relieve itching caused by dry skin.
- Cleans oil and grease off of skin.
- Painting something? Use Skin-So-Soft to remove paint from the hands. (Instead of turpentine).
- It soothes light sunburn.
- Rub hands with it before washing, it helps get them cleaner.
- Rub on dry, cracked skin....helps heal skin in 2-3 days.
- Put 1-2 caps full in liquid soap and use it for shaving legs and under arms. Helps razor glide and leaves skin feeling smooth.
- Pour a little into your Foot Saver to help moisturize your feet while you relax them.
- It removes chewing gum from hair, skin, and most non-pour us surfaces.
- Cleans permanent ink off stamps.
- SSS Original Bath Oil works GREAT on Head Lice. Saturate head and let it set for 15 minutes. Then rinse under an outdoor faucet. Shampoo hair a couple of times to get the oil out, but the lice should be gone and stay gone!
- It kills ants instantly.
- Spray on skin to relieve dry itching skin. Helps skin retain its elasticity.
- Wash hair with shampoo and conditioner like always and after it dries....Use about the size of a dime of SSS and rub it in your hair. It goes straight in and leaves hair as shiny as the ads on TV, not greasy at all, just soft and shiny.
- Use bath oil towelettes -- cover window sill with towelettes to keep ants out.
- Sometimes, using bath oil, like Avon's Skin So Soft, will work to loosen the glue which holds the nits to the hair. There is a product called Neon Nits, which when sprayed on the hair, will highlight the nits so you can see them to then snip them out with a small scissors.
- Psoriasis on elbows. Try Avon's Skin-So-Soft bath oil spray on affected areas.
- Bath use, fill bath with water and a little skin so soft, very relaxing and gets rid of dry skin.
Use Avon Skin So Soft for Household
- Sponge it around doors, windows, and on screens to keep crawling bugs out.
- It's a good wood cleaner and conditioner for natural wood.
- It removes glue and gum left from price tags and labels from glass, metals, and most plastics.
- Removes soap scum from shower doors and curtains, and bathroom and kitchen figures.
- Takes off lime and hard water deposits from fixtures, tile, shower doors and windows.
- It's an oil lubricant for fitting pipe joints that won't slip together.
- It cleans ink off most vinyl and painted surfaces.
- Cleans heavy oil and grease from non-porous surfaces.
- Removes fur off off clothing.
- Rub on brass ornaments or figurines to help keep them from turning dark.
- Removes crayon from appliances and most painted surfaces.
- Wash cupboards with it mixed in your cleaning water to keep ants off and out of the cupboards.
- Use it to discourage hornets from building their nests. After using a hornet killing spray, remove the nest and keep the area sprayed with SSS. They will not rebuild there.
- Use it to clean leather, it will also keep it soft and supple.
- Use it on your air conditioning screen (filter)--your incoming air will smell fresher and the filter is easier to clean.
- Rub all over window sills to keep ants out
- Cleans paint brushes easily and leaves them soft as new.
- Removes gum from carpets.
- Takes off scuff marks from patent leather shoes.
- Use it on running rails for sliding glass doors and windows.
- It removes "ring around the collar".
- Removes liquid nail (paneling glue).
- Two glass bowls or glasses stuck together? Drizzle a little S.S.S down the sides and they'll come apart easily.
- It removes candle wax from furniture, carpets and clothing.
- Hummingbird Feeders: To deter bees try rubbing SSS on the feeder surface by the feeder ports.
- Maggots too!! You squirt SSS in can and lid, then later flushed with soapy water, you shouldn't have any bugs in cans rest of summer!!!
- It is a great furniture polish!
- Put it in one of those bottles that you attach to your backyard hose and then spray down the back yard! Will cut down on ants, mosquitoes and other creepy crawlies.
- Spray it on rose bushes to keep the deer from eating them, (used at the cemeteries on the flowers for the same reason).
- Kills spiders.
- It cuts grease and cleans dirt from range hoods.
- Add a capful to wash water of clothes...acts as a fabric softener and keeps the bugs off clothes.
- Spray on orchids and other flowers for moisture and to keep bugs away.
- Cleans baseball caps. Just spray on and rub with toothbrush.
- Tomato Plants. Mix one part SSS and 2 parts water and spray on tomato plants to kept tomato worms off. Adding vinegar works fine too. Spray plants about every 2 or 3 days..
- SSS bath oil also does a great job cleaning cherry wood cabinets.
- Put a little in your mopping water to help keep crawling bugs out. (Not too much or the floor gets slippery.)
- Use to clean windows.
- Removes crayon from most surfaces.
- It's a great insect repellent (or you can use Bug Guard, the actual SSS repellent)
- Screens can be lightly sprayed with Avon "Skin-So-Soft" to repel no-see-'ums and tiny gnats that otherwise might slip though the screens.
- Another use for SSS is it will kill those pesky earwigs. Spray it on & they don't return to life.
- Also if you ever make candles, use clear wax and melt put skin so soft in it and harden works great for out side in the summer.
- As a deodorizer, spray into air and let settle, kills those nasty pet orders.
- Kids rooms if a child wets the bed, spray the bedding and sheets before washing and will give it a fresh clean smell.
Skin So Soft Uses Dogs and Cats
- It's a great insect repellent for your pet. (as recommended in "Outdoor Life" and "Field and Stream")
- Mix 5 parts water, 1 part SSS and mist on animals. Brushing it in makes their coats gleam and keeps insects off (Great for Show animals).
- Mix in your pet's bath water to remove fleas and in between spray them with the same mixture as above to help keep them at bay.
- Rub on your hands before and after working with your pets and farm animals. It will remove the strong smells.
- Black Fly Spray For Dogs: Use as a spray or a dip. 1 cup SSS, 1/2 cup liquid detergent and 3 gallons of water.
- For dog's dry skin mix 1 tablespoon of SSS per gallon of water and use as an after bath rinse. Or spritz your pet's coat once per week.
- If your dog should get tar or asphalt on the pads of their feet rub on SSS and then wipe off.
- Flea Bath: Use a flea and tick shampoo. Rinse so no soap residue is left. Follow with final rinse of 2 gallons of water mixed with flea dip and 1 capful of SSS. The SSS helps replace the oils lost in bathing and has the added benefit of repelling insects.
- Flea Repellent: Avon's Skin So Soft Bath Oil. 1-1/2 ounces per gallon of water; used as a sponge-on dip (or as a spritz) has been tested and proven to have significant, but not complete, flea-repellent activity for a 6-day period. It should help those dry coats, too.
- Chow Dogs. Many chows have very dry and flaky skin. The SSS can help dandruff and itchiness and make hair shiny and smooth. It also serves as a great flea and tick protector.
- Another Insect Repellent Recipe for Pets: 1 cup Avon Skin So Soft bath oil 1 cup white vinegar 1 cup (or more) water 5 cc of essential oil of citronella (from the health food store NOT the type you burn to keep insects away that is available in a drug store) Mix in a spray bottle. Straight SSS works well for mosquitoes too but really makes your dog greasy.
- Barns. Use of an inexpensive fly control spray or a diluted mix of Avon Skin- So-Soft in water can be sprayed on barn walls and floor to discourage insects from hanging around or to eliminate them before putting in the new bedding. As time permits, and if you can keep your goats out of the barn for a few hours - let the barn stand and air out before re-filling with bedding.
- Rub on your hands before and after working with pets and farm animals, takes away pet odor.
- A natural way to help cats with flea problems and flea allergies is to rub Skin So Soft into the skin. Fleas don't like it!
- Cats: SSS IS SAFE FOR FUR LICKING -------The SSS plus is safe as long as it is the one without sunscreen.
- Pet’s with Sensitive Skin: Don't overuse the SSS. Just use the lotion, and rub it into the skin, not more than every few days.
- SSS can be used as a hoof polish. Put’s a nice shine to the hoof without drying it. The farrier's wife will appreciate this one!
- SSS can be used on pet accessories such as collars to shine them up.
Avon Skin So Soft Uses Horses
- Horses with dry skin: Bathe like normal and then I put a capful of SSS in a 5 gallon bucket of warm water and sponge this all over. Their hair coat dries silky soft and stops itching.
- The bug guard towelletes we had last summer work great on the horse's ears and around their eyes.
- When banding (braiding) their manes use the Techniques Oil Sheen. It seems to help hold the braids a lot better and they don't try to rub them out.
- The dry end serum works great in their tails as a detangler. The products are a heck of a lot cheaper than actual horse products.
Use Skin So Soft for Automobiles
- It removes tar spots from the car without damage to the paint.
- Use it to clean vinyl dashboards, seats, and tops. It not only cleans, but keeps it soft and helps to prevent any cracking.
- After washing your car, use it as a tire dressing to keep them looking like new.
- Put some on a small washcloth and leave in the car to help keep the air fresh and clean.
- Wipe down vinyl surfaces inside your car. Cleans nicely and removes smoke odors left bycigarette smokers.
- It gently cleans heavy grease and oil from skin and non-porous surfaces (great for Mechanic's Hands).
- Removes tree sap.
- Prior to traveling...rub SSS on headlights and grill. It makes insects and bugs easier to remove.
- Shines vehicle tires
- Open a towelette and use as an automotive air freshener.
Which product do you want to try today?
Read More Details, Reviews, and Today's Prices
First launched in 1961, Skin So Soft continues to be Avon's #1 best-selling body care brand product.
Avon's iconic Skin So Soft line has been a favorite of grandmothers, mothers, and children for over 60 years and many more to come.
How to Buy Avon Products Online
- Shop Avon eStore - Browse the entire Avon product line easily by categories. You can even shop the Avon sales with the click of your mouse.
- Avon online eBrochure - Don't have a paper Avon brochure to look at? Now you can view the latest Avon Catalog and flyers from your desktop computer. Find your list of Avon beauty products that are essential for your skincare and makeup look. Click "add to bag", submit your shopping cart order, pay with PayPal or credit/debit card and your order will be delivered in 4-7 business days. That's right! It will come right to your mailbox!
- Order by Product number If you already have an Avon catalog, enter the product numbers, correct campaign number, and quantity. It's almost like calling in your order to a local Avon lady.
- Contact Mary to Place your Avon order for you! Not everyone likes to order online. That's where I am different from other online sellers. I offer my service by placing your order online for you. So when you are looking for an Avon representative near you, I'd be honored to be your online rep. I'm a Christian grandma and Avon Representative who you can feel confident dealing with. Send me an email with your phone number and I will call you back to place your order.
- Did you know selling Avon on Amazon, eBay or Facebook is against company policy? When you see a listing on one of these sites, please do not click on it and support these reps. Instead, shop from a grandma who is an honest Avon representative.
Want to Start Avon Business?
Finally, if you are interested in taking advantage of a membership discount or looking to make extra money from home, becoming an Avon rep may be just perfect for you.
- Learn how to sell Avon
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Become an Avon Rep for $0! Offer Expires Ends December 31, 2021! OR
- Join Avon with a $30 Avon Starter Kit ($100+ value)
- Kickstart your earnings by earning 25% on all sales (face-to-face, online, and all product categories) in each of your first 8 campaigns.
- Free Website and Online Training
- Opportunity to earn *$3,300 commissions and bonuses in 4 months when goals are reached
- *All new Representatives earned an average of $112 over their first 8 campaigns, but those who participated in Pathway to Premier earned an average of $390 over their first 8 campaigns, based on those who started in Campaigns 5 through 19, 2020 (exclusive of signup and shipping costs).