How to Sell Avon
Learn How to Become an Avon Representative
How to Sell Avon 2020
Want to work from home? Anytime? Anywhere?
Have you thought about AVON? Yes! This direct sales company is how many women make money from home and online. If you're looking for a way to make some extra money with a side gig, this is a legitimate work opportunity.
If you google "make money from home", you will get hundreds of suggestions. I can give you my personal testimony that AVON has worked for me. Read my story on Is Selling Avon Worth it?
****Read on to find the REAL FACTS
about how to sell Avon in 2020!
Don't become an Avon Rep until you read this!****
How to Make Money Selling Avon
Learn two ways on How to Sell Avon!
1. Save on your own beauty purchases by being an Avon Personal Shopper!
2. Sell to friends and earn a percentage of their purchases.
Let me tell you more...
Avon Personal Shopper Benefits
Have you ever paid to join a savings club? Sam's Club, Barnes and Noble, or Amazon Prime? Do you have to pay every year? How much do you save? 10% or shipping?
How would you like to save a minimum of 20% on your makeup, skin care, deodorant, shampoo, and other daily care products? Yes, I thought you would! For only $30 you can become an Avon representative and SAVE on your own purchases.
Benefits of Selling Avon
This is my #1 reason for selling Avon. When my friends, family and customers shop my Avon online store, I earn a commission. Just think...The more you sell the higher your earnings rate is. This is a win-win situation for everyone.
Whether your customers shop with you personally and you deliver their orders OR they shop online at your Avon eStore, you will earn the same rate of commission. Today I have reached the highest sales level, so I am receiving a 50% earnings on all beauty, fragrance and jewelry and a 25% earnings on fashion and home. WOW! How about making this your goal????
Apply to Become an Avon Sales Representative
Sign Up to Become Avon Rep
First of all, you can easily sign up to sell Avon online in less than 5 minutes. Just a few questions to fill out and you are on your way to earning with your new career. I'm excited to get you started to become an official Avon Independent Sales Representative.
The sign up fee is $30 -- then you pick your FREE sign up gift!
See the FREE Gifts Below!!
Avon Free Sign Up Gifts
Choose 1 of 3 FREE sign up gifts valued up to $107. WOW! What a great deal!
(1) All the Bestsellers Set ($107 Value)
- Avon True Color Love at 1st Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum
- True Color Eye Shadow Quad in Mocha Latte
- Magix Face Perfector (SPF 20)
- Flourish Honey Blossom Eau De Parfum
- 2 Avon Books
(2) Skincare Business Builder Set ($91.99 Value)
- Anew Hydra Fusion Gel Cream
- Hydra Fusion Gel Cream & Replenishing Serum Samples
- Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum
- Vitamin C Brightening Serum Mini Tube Samples
- 6 Avon Brochures
(3) Ultimate Color Set ($78 Value)
Still Have Questions? Let me Help...
*****Read on as I answer frequently Asked Questions about
Becoming an Avon Representative****
****Here are my answers to FAQ about Joining Avon****
Questions and Answers About Becoming an Avon Rep
- How much does it cost to become an Avon rep?
The cost to become an Avon rep is just $30. With this startup fee, you can choose a FREE gift set that will give you all the essentials you need to get you up and running. We accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express and PayPal.
- How do I sell Avon?
When you become an Avon Rep, you will get free training from AVON U online at AvonNow. Contact your Avon Advisor for tips and training. For continued success, you can call, email or chat with our Avon Care Center Specialists.
- How old do you have to be to Sell Avon?
To become an Avon representative you must be 18 years old.
- Can I be successful at selling Avon online only?
Yes, many Avon reps sell Avon online by blogging and marketing Avon on social media. I am very successful at this and would love to share my tips.
- How much can you make selling Avon?
Your earnings with Avon will grow as your customer sales increase. Your consistent work, energy and good customer service will result in higher income. The sky is the limit!
- How do you get paid to sell Avon?
Good question! You will get your earnings in two ways. (1)Sign up for Direct Deposit and you'll get paid for your online sales 2 business days after your customer's order ships. (2)Place an order on behalf of your customer, and you'll earn the difference between the discounted amount you pay and the full price your customer pays.
- What is included with the Avon Sign up?
(1)Along with your $30 sign up fee, you get to pick a gift (valued up to $107) which includes best-sellers. Share these fabulous products or demo these on social media. (2)Enjoy a 40% discount on your first order of any size. Start trying the products and sharing your excitement and personal reviews with your friends and family. (3)Promote your free website by using pre-built social media images from Avon Social. (4)Free online training from Avon U. (5)Support from your Advisor and Avon Customer Support.
- How quickly can I make the $30 signup fee back? Is selling Avon worth it? With the 40% earnings on your first campaign you just need to sell $75 worth of products to earn back your startup fee. Start telling all of your friends about the Introductory Customer Offers (that new reps can sell only in their first 6 campaigns) to jump-start your business earnings.
PIN IT FOR LATER
In Summary Here's How to Find Avon Customers!!!
How to Start your Avon Business
- Hand out Avon catalogs to family and friends.
- Share your Avon eStore by email, text, and on all your social media sites; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Tumblr and more...
- Pass out brochures, flyers, and or business cards at businesses and wherever you go during the day.
- Wear Avon branded clothing, pins, totes and handbags.
- Put decals on your vehicle.
- Place an Avon sign outside your home.
- Sign up for vendor events.
- Have Avon fundraisers.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Please leave any questions you may have about becoming an Avon Representative below.