Avon Coronavirus USA Breaking News
As many of my customers are wondering about the status of our Avon online stores during the coronavirus crisis, I will give you the latest updates.
As a summary, Avon has been deemed as an Essential Business and Operation, consistent with the Ohio DOH order. Precautions are taken to ensure a safe and clean environment for the staff processing the orders and for the packages that are shipped.
All orders placed on our Avon websites are being processed and shipped.
Message about Avon Coronavirus Standards
Here is the direct quote from Avon corporate to the community regarding Covid-19.
"At Avon, the health and well-being of our Representatives, customers and communities is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are committed to being responsive to our customers as the situation evolves.
Keeping your well-being in mind, we will continue to monitor this quickly evolving situation very closely and we recommend following these easy steps to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
1. Avoid close contact. (Don’t forget, you can shop our Representatives' online stores to place orders and have it shipped directly to your door.)
2. Wash your hands often.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
4. Cover coughs and sneezes.
5. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
We wish you the very best and we’ll keep you updated on any further developments.
For additional information about the coronavirus, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov."
Is Avon Care Center Support Open?
Here is a message directly from Avon corporate in regards to the Avon Care Center.
"The health and safety of our Representatives, customers and associates is our highest priority. As we continue to actively monitor developments related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that we are taking all necessary health and safety precautions in accordance with the CDC. Effective immediately, we have moved to remote operations which will require the shutdown of all Avon inbound phone and chat services.
With this change, we anticipate an increase in our email volume and will do our best to reply as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and we stand committed to reinstate all support as soon as reasonably possible. Our concerns will continue to be for the well-being of our Representatives, customers, associates and families as we support the Global CDC guidelines."
Frequently Asked Questions about Avon Coronavirus
Avon corporate has answered a few of the questions regarding Avon coronavirus.
Here is what Avon states...
- Is the Avon Care Center backed up due to email only responses? How long can customers expect to wait for a response?
The Avon Care Center is submitting email responses only and is working hard to reply as soon as possible. The Avon Care Center will continue to reply by email until further notice.
- Are we doing extra cleaning in Avon facilities?
All Avon facilities are implementing extra precautions to keep our associates and Representatives safe during this critical time. All manufacturers of products distributed by Avon are compliant with cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practices, meaning all personnel involved with manufacturing the product wear appropriate personal protective equipment. In addition, the coronavirus is transmitted through close individual contact, and there is no evidence of transmission from the start of manufacturing through the distribution of personal care products. We are closely monitoring the situation around the world and will adjust our practices accordingly if new information becomes available.
- Are we aware of what UPS is doing to ensure they don’t transmit the virus on packages?
The WHO and U.S. CDC have stated that the likelihood of the COVID-19 virus contaminating cardboard or other shipping containers is low. For more important updates on how the UPS is responding to the coronavirus, visit https://www.ups.com/us/en/about/news/important-updates.page
How to Buy Avon Products Online
- Shop Avon eStore - Browse the entire Avon product line easily by category. You can even shop the Avon sales with the click of your mouse.
- Avon online brochure - Don't have a paper Avon brochure to look at? Now you can view the latest Avon Catalog and flyers from your desktop computer. Find your list of Avon beauty products that are essential for your skincare and makeup look. Click "add to bag," submit your shopping cart order, pay with PayPal or credit/debit card, and your order will be delivered in 4-7 business days. That's right! It will come right to your mailbox!
- Order by Product number If you already have an Avon catalog, enter the product numbers, correct campaign number, and quantity. It's almost like calling in your order to a local Avon lady.
- Contact Mary to Place your Avon order for you! Not everyone likes to order online. That's where I am different from other online sellers. I offer my service by placing your order online for you. So when you are looking for an Avon representative near you, I'd be honored to be your online rep. I'm a Christian grandma and Avon Representative who you can feel confident dealing with. Send me an email with your phone number, and I will call you back to place your order.
- Did you know selling Avon on Amazon, eBay or Facebook is against company policy? When you see a listing on one of these sites, please do not click on it and support these reps. Instead, shop from a grandma who is an honest Avon representative.
Want to Start Avon Business?
Finally, if you are interested in taking advantage of a membership discount or looking to make extra money from home, becoming an Avon rep may be just perfect for you.
- Learn how to sell Avon
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Become an Avon Rep for $0! Offer Expires December 31, 2021! OR
- Join Avon with a $30 Avon Starter Kit ($100+ value)
- Kickstart your earnings by earning 25% on all sales (face-to-face, online, and all product categories) in each of your first 8 campaigns.
- Free Website and Online Training
- Opportunity to earn *$3,300 commissions and bonuses in 4 months when goals are reached
- *All new Representatives earned an average of $112 over their first 8 campaigns, but those who participated in Pathway to Premier earned an average of $390 over their first 8 campaigns, based on those who started in Campaigns 5 through 19, 2020 (exclusive of signup and shipping costs).