Sell Avon Earn 40%
Last Updated on January 12, 2021 by Mary Bertsch, Avon Rep
Sell Avon Earn 40%
I’m excited to share with you the new Avon Representative Program, Sell Avon Earn 40%. We are bringing back this great Avon incentive in campaign 4 2016 for a limited time. If you have been thinking about becoming an Avon representative, now is the time to start.
When I first started selling Avon in 2008, I joined because I wanted a discount for me and my teenage daughter’s makeup. I took advantage of the Sell Avon Earn 40% program by stocking up on beauty products of all kinds; foundation, mascara, day creams, night creams, shampoo, shower gel, deodorant, body and hand creams and more. Why not? I wanted to get our daily care products at a 40% discount. Now I am so happy to tell you that Avon has brought this amazing incentive back.
Avon 40% Incentive Details
Sell Avon Earn 40% Benefits
- Receive 40% on all qualifying $100 or more orders for first 4 campaigns
- Sales can be from face-to-face or eStore orders
- Orders must be placed and paid for on time
- 40% earnings on all products without the diamond symbol (beauty products, perfume, jewelry & more)
- 20% earnings on all products with the diamond symbol (usually fashion, fine jewelry, household etc)
- FREE beauty sample assortment with each first 4 campaigns if you have $100 orders
- Reach $100 or more in award sales in all 4 campaigns to receive a FREE product bundle valued at over $100
Avon Frequently Asked Questions About Selling Avon
I will explain the answers to a few of the frequently asked questions about selling Avon. This new incentive is called, 40% Discount New Representative Program. I have summarized these questions and answers from the Avon.com website.
- What is the Avon 40% Discount New Representative Program? The 40% Discount opportunity is an exclusive development program for new representative in their first 4 campaigns with Avon.
- When does this Sell Avon Earn 40% Program begin? The program begins in Campaign 4 2016 and will run for a limited time only.
- How does the Program work? New Avon Representatives will receive a guaranteed 40% discount on all variable earnings products (including purchases made through their Avon eStore) in each of their first 4 campaigns when they have sales of $100 or more in each campaign.
- Will the Representatives earn free samples? Yes, the new Avon Rep will also receive a beauty sample assortment in each campaign where he or she has qualifying sales of $100 or more.
- Will the Representatives earn a bonus if they have $100 qualifying sales in all 4 campaigns? Absolutely! The new representative will receive a Bonus Product Bundle (valued at over $100) if his or her orders for all 4 campaigns are $100 or more.
- Does the Representative have to place a 5th or 6th campaign order? Yes, if the new representative does not place an order in his or her fifth or sixth campaign, the Bonus Product Bundle will be forfeited.
- What are the variable earnings products? These Avon products are mostly beauty products and jewelry (excluding fine jewelry and watches).
- What are the Avon fixed earning products? The fixed earnings products have an earnings of 20%. They will be identified in the Avon brochure with a diamond symbol beside the product name. These are usually products like clothes, shoes, purses, household products, fine jewelry and more.
- What kind of free Avon samples will reps receive? The samples will be Avon’s newest skin care, color and fragrance assortment. They will receive these samples in their next campaign order as long as the order is within 2 campaigns of earning the sample assortment.
- What will be in the Avon Bonus Product Bundle? This bundle is worth $100 of Avon products (based on regular brochure prices). Avon reserves the right to change product selections and/or substitute a prize of equal value.
- What does the new Rep have to do to participate in this program? The rep must have qualifying sales of $100 or more in each of their first 4 campaigns. The way in which the qualifying sales will be calculated for the campaign will depend on if (or when) the Representative places his or her first order on youravon.com.
- Will their eStore sales be included in their $100 sale minimum? Yes, If the new rep places his or her first order on youravon.com, those sales plus any eStore orders and/or any Avon Sales Center Purchase made before the campaign closes for that order will be combined to calculate the first $100 order, provided those sales occur within the same campaign. If the new Representative does not place a first order on youravon.com any eStore orders and/or Avon Sales Center purchases will count as the first campaign.
- Does the new rep’s account need to be in good standing to receive the product rewards they earn during his or her first 4 campaigns? Yes, the rep must be active and in good standing to receive rewards. They must pay for their order on time.
- When will the beauty samples be shipped? The beauty samples will be included in the new rep’s next campaign order placed on youravon.com within the next 2 campaigns.
- When will the new rep receive his or her Bonus Product Bundle? The new rep will receive his or her Bonus Product Bundle when he or she places a 5th campaign order. If earned, the rep must place a 5th or 6th order on youravon.com to receive the bundle. If the rep does not place a youravon.com order either of these 2 campaigns, the rep will forfeit the bundle.
- Do reinstatements count as New Representatives? No, reinstatements do not count.
- Do the orders have to be placed on time? Yes, orders must be submitted on time.
- Do the orders have to be paid for on time? Yes, the reps must pay for their orders on time. Their account must be in good standing and not past due. Avon may review the new rep’s account status in the second, third, fourth and fifth campaigns.
- Are bonus dollars included in calculating the sales qualifier for this program? No, bonus dollars like double/triple dollars are not included in calculating the $100 sales qualifier for this program.
- Do Avon online orders, direct delivery, sales center and representative delivery order count towards the $100 per campaign sales qualifier for this program? Yes, all these orders will count toward the $100 per campaign sales qualifier for this program.
- Since representatives typically only receive 20% discount on direct delivery orders, how and when will they receive the additional discounts in each of their first 4 campaigns? Provided a representative has qualifying sales of $100 or more at the close of the campaign, the additional 20% discount he or she earned on any direct delivery orders will show up as an adjustment on his or her account and appear on his or her next invoice.
- When will this Sell Avon Earn 40% incentive end? This incentive is for a limited time. Avon has not disclosed when this offer will end.
Sign Up to Sell Avon Earn 40%
Are you ready to start your Avon business? By becoming an Avon rep you can work full-time or part-time. The sky is the limit on how much you can make! The harder and longer you work the more money you will make. Are you ready to take the leap? In only 5 minutes you could be selling Avon and starting an amazing career.
- If you have more questions about selling Avon and becoming an Avon rep, read my blog post How to Sell Avon.
- I’m ready now and want to sign up to sell Avon online for $15. Here is my Avon opportunity page where you can become an Avon rep online.
- Congratulations on becoming an Avon Representative!
- Hear Avon Representative Testimonials
- You have just launched a great business. Learn all you can on how you can make it successful by taking the free online training classes.
- If you still haven’t join the Avon direct sales business, click image below to learn more.
Leave a Comment