Last Updated on July 16, 2016 by Mary Bertsch, Avon Rep
Avon Foot Works for Diabetics
Are your feet very dry? Are you a diabetic? If so, the Avon Foot Works for diabetics will be a great choice. My top pick for you would be the Foot Works Healthy Intensive Moisture Foot Cream. It contains Hydra6X Complex for a gentle and effective moisturizing foot cream. This is essential for dry feet common to diabetics. The fresh peppermint scent adds to the soothing comfort of this Avon foot cream for diabetics.
Diabetes Foot Care Tips
If you have diabetes it is essential that you take care of your feet. Because of the nerve damage in the feet and legs, cuts can get infected with serious complications. No one wants to get gangrene or have amputation done on their feet. For this reason daily foot care is very important for diabetics. Some very good daily diabetes foot care tips are:
- Wash your feet with mild soap and warm water daily.
- Dry your feet thoroughly. Take special care in drying between your toes to prevent fungal.
- Use a foot cream to prevent cracking. However, avoid using cream between your toes. A good choice for an Avon Foot Works for diabetics is the Foot Works Healthy Intensive Moisture Foot Cream.
- Do not soak feet. This could lead to infection.
- Make sure to use warm (not hot) water. Since there is nerve damage you may not feel that the water is too hot.
- Daily exam your feet. Read the diabetics foot exam checklist for more details.
What are the Avon Foot Cream Benefits?
By using this Avon Foot Works cream daily you will get the following benefits:
- Helps hydrate and condition rough, dry skin
- Does not contain artificial colors, dyes or pigments
- The foot cream is gentle and mild
- Avon foot cream is suitable for diabetics
- Great for sensitive skin
- Non-greasy foot cream
- Helps deodorize feet
- Dermatologist tested and podiatrist tested
How to Use Avon Foot Works for Diabetics
- Wash feet with warm water
- Dry feet and between toes thoroughly
- Gently rub foot cream onto rough, dry and calloused skin
- Avoid using cream between toes
- Apply twice daily; morning and evening for first 7 days
- After 1 week, apply only once a day
- OR use as recommended by your physician
Avon Foot Cream for Diabetes Reviews
As of this writing there is a rating of 4.8 for the Foot Works Healthy Intensive Moisture Foot Cream. Here are a few Foot Works product ratings.
06/07/16 “This is the BEST foot cream I have found and the only one that really seems to make a difference for both me and my husband. If you have problem dry feet, I highly recommend this rich cream.” Rated 5 stars
01/02/16 “I am a diabetic and I love this. It works better than what the doctor prescribed. This is a must for all ladies and men! Rated 5 stars
Buy Avon Foot Cream for Diabetes
The Foot Works Intensive Moisture Foot Cream comes is a 2.5 oz tube. The regular price of this foot product is $6. Many times Avon has great sales on the Foot Works products. Check now to see the current price.
View more Avon Categories for your favorite products:
- Buy Avon Bath Products
- Buy Avon Beauty Products
- Buy Avon Jewelry
- Buy Avon Skin Care Products
- View Avon Brochures 2016
Learn about Selling Avon
- How to Sell Avon
- How to Earn 40% on Your Avon Purchases
- How to Earn 40% on Your Avon Sales
- Age to Sell Avon
- Is Selling Avon Worth It?